This online crash course consists of 4 modules of 3.5 hours each. The courses usually take place on consecutive Mondays or Fridays either in the morning at 9:00 or in the afternoon at 14:00, depending on the arrangement.
We run our online crash courses with GotoWebinar. You will need a Windows PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet to participate. Audio transmission can be via IP or telephone (via national landline numbers in many countries).
After registration you will receive your individual access data and two reminders shortly before the course sessions. Video recordings of the sessions will be available shortly after the event.
If you would like to get an impression, we recommend attending one of our free webinars. You will find current announcements on our homepage.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Adequately prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam
- Successfully sit for the PMI-ACP® exam
- Understand the domains and tasks defined within the framework:
- Domain I: Value-Driven Delivery
- Domain II: Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain III: Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Domain IV: Adaptive Planning
- Domain V: Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VI: Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Understand the tools and techniques defined within the framework that comprise 50% of the exam content:
- Planning, monitoring, adapting
- Agile estimation
- Agile analysis and design
- Product quality
- Soft skills negotiation
- Value-based prioritization
- Risk management
- Value stream analysis
- Understand the knowledge and skills defined within the framework that comprise 50% of the exam content:
- Level 1 (18 knowledge/skills; 33%)
- Level 2 (12 knowledge/skills; 12%)
- Level 3 (13 knowledge/skills; 5%)